3. all references to copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights contained on this website must be preserved or reproduced. It is expressly pointed out that Swisspowertube AG will protect its intellectual property rights with all legal means and will take not only civil but also criminal measures in this regard.
4. without the written permission of Swisspowertube AG, it is prohibited to distribute, modify, transmit or in any way use the content of this website (text, images, audio and video files) for public or commercial purposes. Swisspowertube AG can neither guarantee nor vouch for the fact that any use of information displayed on this website violates the rights of third parties that do not belong to Swisspowertube AG or are not affiliated with Swisspowertube AG.
5 Swisspowertube AG makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct and up to date. Nevertheless, all information on this website is provided without warranty. To the extent permitted by law, Swisspowertube AG disclaims all responsibility and liability in connection with events arising from a visit to this website or the use of its content.
The information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Swisspowertube AG reserves the right to change, correct or improve information, products and programs as the content of such information at any time without notice.
6. any transmission of data and information on or through this website will not be treated as confidential; the user is responsible for whether proprietary information is disclosed. Furthermore, anything sent to or entered into this website becomes the property of Swisspowertube AG and may be used for any purpose. Included in this use are reproduction, announcement, sending, publication and broadcasting in the media, etc. (list not exhaustive). Furthermore, Swisspowertube AG is free to use for private or commercial purposes any ideas, concepts, know-how and techniques that are the subject of communication with this website.
Swisspowertube AG excludes any liability for damage or infection by viruses of computers or other end devices in connection with the visit or use of this website or the download of text, image, audio or video files. In addition, Swisspowertube AG reserves the right to suspend or discontinue any functionality of this website at any time without notice. Swisspowertube AG declines any responsibility in connection with such an interruption or discontinuation of individual or all functionalities of this website.
8. the Swisspowertube AG has no control over the linking of this website with other domain addresses and can not approve such without consent. Since Swisspowertube AG can not constantly check the linking of the website with other Internet sites, no responsibility can be accepted for the content of sites linked to this website.
10. this website uses Google Analytics. In this, interactions of visitors on the websites are recorded primarily with the help of own cookies. Users can disable cookies or delete them individually. In addition, Google Analytics supports an optional browser add-on. If users install it, their data is prevented from being collected when they visit the websites. However, the add-on only disables Google Analytics. If a website or app uses the Google Analytics for Apps SDK or Google Analytics for Firebase SDK, Google Analytics collects an app instance ID. This is a randomly generated number that identifies a single app installation. If a user resets their advertising ID on Android, the app instance ID is also reset. If Google Analytics has been implemented in apps or websites along with other Google advertising products such as Google Ads, additional advertising ID's may be collected. Users can disable this feature and change their settings for these cookies. Google Analytics also collects IP addresses (Internet Protocol addresses) to ensure the security of the service and to provide website owners with information about the country and region of origin of their users. In Google Analytics, collected IP addresses can be anonymized with the help of so-called IP masks. However, website owners have access to the addresses even if Google Analytics is not used.
11 Swisspowertube AG may monitor and review, among other things, discussion forums, chats, broadcasts or similar on or regarding this website. However, Swisspowertube AG is not obliged to do so and rejects any responsibility in connection with such content coming from outside. This applies in particular to errors, defamation, insults, omissions, false reports, obscenity, pornography, blasphemy, dangers or inaccuracies. It is forbidden to distribute or enter unlawful, threatening, slanderous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or blasphemous content via this website, as well as it is forbidden to distribute information or any material via this website that leads to or incites criminal acts or has such acts as a goal. Swisspowertube AG reserves the right to immediately remove any information and data disseminated by any person through this website in violation of the aforementioned prohibitions.
Updated (Thursday, 28 September 2018 13:25)